Our Auto Auction is held EVERY Wednesday morning at 10am. Gates open at 8:30am for vehicle viewing. Each bidder must agree to the contractual terms of sale, which can be found at the auction site or can be emailed to you by request. Admission is FREE (no fees to attend) Please call (818) 767-6031 for more information.
(888) 250-4490 – phone (818) 394-2057 – fax
Daily Vehicles for Sale - by Appointment Only
Some cars, trucks, boats, and recreational vehicles (motorhomes, golf carts, scooters, motorcycles etc.) for sale are available to be viewed during our business hours, Monday-Friday, by appointment only. Just call our office to book your private viewing. It's that fast and easy! We will even send you a list of the available vehicles for sale before your appointment. Finding your next vehicle is only a call away.
We’ve created a list of “tips” to help you prepare for a Riteway Car Donations Auction, but first…
Thank you, Donors, for your continued generosity!
Your donation and kindness goes a long way by helping support causes throughout the USA,
through our Riteway Car Donations, Vehicle Donation Program!
The Riteway Car Donations Auction Lot
(888) 250-4490 – phone (818) 394-2057
1. Gates open at 8:30am, Auction begins promptly at 10:00am (There is only street parking, so plan to arrive early)
2. Return buyers begin to arrive at 6:30 am to get the good spots. Also, please be sure to carefully read all posted street signs
3. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes: lightweight in the summer, and warm in the winter, as the auction is held outdoors. You can bring portable chairs to sit in while waiting for the auction to start. Be sure to also bring water, snacks, and wear sunscreen
4. Bring CASH – no other form of payment is accepted. A deposit is required to hold the vehicle and final balance (in full) must be paid by 5:00pm same day as purchase. There are security guards on site as well as security cameras.
5. You can walk and inspect vehicles parked in the “Riteway Car Donations” section of the lot. (You may not turn on the vehicles, move them or lift the hoods)
6. A list of cars to be auctioned the day of is available outside at the Auctioneer booth
7. We're sorry, children are not allowed
8. No smoking!
9. Cars are sold AS-IS and may or may not be operable.
10. If you’d like to tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, please do!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS
AND FOR PURCHASING THROUGH OUR
VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAM & AUCTION!
YOUR GENEROSITY HELPS SUPPORT
WORTHY CAUSES THROUGHOUT THE USA.